This website was created to provide California residents with debt relief reviews.
- Debt Relief companies in California range from fraudulent to reputable, but who’s reputable.
- Consumers can only rely on sites like the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, TrustedCompanyReviews.com and Blogs like here at CaliforniaDebtConsolidationHelp.com, and we’re happy to help.
- We open our blog to anyone in the public interested in submitting a story on how they were able to escape their debt problems. Are you a blogger? We welcome bloggers and authors to contribute content to our site.
- Between just San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angelas California there are over 850 debt relief companies right now, so below we’ve picked the top 3 debt relief, settlement, and consolidation companies.
Debt settlement services in California are still one of the best debt relief options available, but debt validation and debt consolidation are preferred options.
Debt consolidation and debt validation will both leave your credit in much better shape, than debt settlement.
Debt settlement is a viable option if you can’t qualify for any other option besides bankruptcy. Settlement services are a better option for you than bankruptcy because bankruptcy is much harder to recover from than debt settlement.
TOP 3 DEBT RELIEF, SETTLEMENT AND CONSOLIDATION COMPANIES FOR 2018 & 2019
- Golden Financial Services: a California Based Debt Settlement and Validation Company – Golden Financial was rated #1 because this company offers multiple debt relief options for California residents, not just one. The company has top ratings at the BBB, Trusted Company Reviews and hundreds of positive online reviews.
- Debt Wave Consumer Credit Counseling: this company offers consumer credit counseling for California residents. Debt Wave is a non profit company and can help with reducing credit card interest rates.
- Citadel Debt Relief Programs – this company is based out of California and offers a debt relief program that includes a money back guarantee and credit repair.